Oct 7, 2012

My Weekend


Me and Cecilia spent the weekend here in Lugano. No games for me this weekend,
sad but true. Looking forward for next weekend when we play Bomo Thun at home.
But first, alot of practises at the rink off and on the ice.


Received a package from my AIK family, thank you Sevve!


 Made my delicious pineapple pie:

For making the dough:
150g butter
1dl sugar
3dl flour
1 teaspoon baking powder

contents:
1 egg
2dl cream fraiche
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
500g mashed pineapple

Divide the dough into the pie plate. Mix all the contents and pour
it into the pie plate on top of the dough. Put it in the oven, 175 degrees,
for 40 minutes.

Enjoy the pie, warm or cold, and with some vanilla ice cream!


We went down town, it´s a big festival this weekend.


Home made bread.


 We went to the pool for a couple of hours.


I did some laundry. It feels like I am doing that all the time.


 Washed my hockey gloves, I let them dry on the balcony.


 The girls are getting ready.


On our way to the Lugano tent.


Had a magnific night, thank you all!

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment