Oct 24, 2011

Record


I have a new record of followers on my blog! Usually I have about 200 followers every day, the other day I had 458 people reading my blog from all over the world. Keep up the good work!

Jag har nytt läsar rekord på bloggen! Normalt sett har jag över 200 läsare per dag, nu går det uppåt. Här om dagen slog vi rekord med 458 läsare världen över. Bra jobbat allihopa!

Top list/topplistan över länderna:

1. Sweden
2. Russia
3. Canada
4. United States
5. Norway
6. United Kingdom
7. France
8. Finland
9. Italy
10. Switzerland
11. (not set)
12. Japan
13. Germany
14. Austria
15. Denmark
16. Poland
17. Hungary
18. Phillippines
19. Spain
20. Australia
21. Iceland
22. South Africa
23. Singapore
24. Estonia
25. Serbia (proud that you are on the top 25 list, I am half serbian)

Who thought I would have a blog with followers all over the world? Who thought that I would be a full time hockeyplayer? Who thought I would get to travel all over the world? Everything is possible! I am so grateful for everything. Have a great day wherever you are! Danni

1 comment:

  1. Cool lista... 25:e platsen är extra cool. :-)

    Har också påbrå från Balkan. Sofia & Beograd är två av mina "vardagsrum" nere på Balkan, för att inte prata om den storslagna naturen i Zlatibor/Uzice...

    ReplyDelete