Sep 15, 2011

Two more days

We got our working visas this past monday,
Russia here we come!! Moving this sunday,
2 more days in Sweden and then- off we go!!

My Dad and I went on the golf course the other day,
we had a great time, I am a beginner, but I am
willing to train more next summer. I already
signed up for a caddie;)

An ordinary breakfast for me, sooo good!

My mess in my livingroom. Went to practice last night with
some friends. Vällingbys mens team invited me to their ice practise.
Have some great memories from that rink, my homerink,
where my journey started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs7FMHzabE
A short interview in Swedish above.

I found my dear Dad in the audience at the rink last night.

Back to business. Helped out at my old company/work
Stadium Promotion yesterday and today. I was in charge
of the custumer service. Had two great days!

Snack time at the office today.

Went to the opening game between AIK and Timrå today
thanks to Hasse. From the left: Mattias Norström, former
NHL and AIK player, I, Jeanette and Hasse before the game.
I was very happy to meet alot of my friends at the rink
and I also got to know alot of new great people!

AIK won today, 5-1. Great saves by Fasth!!

I got my Birthday gift from Dad today, Russian rubels,
Thanks Dad!!! Turning 27 the 26th of September. I will
celebrate my birthday in Russia, I was in Canada last year.

Take care everyone!!

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment