May 30, 2011

Golfing Sunday

The sun came for a visit today, it was wonderful! We
went golfing at lunch time, Me, Michaela, Alaska and Alivia.


Alot of golf balls to hit.. who suggested that we where buying a large bucket?!


It was a long time since the last time I was at a golf range.

It was fun and I did pretty well. I hit the ball 150meters
almost every time, 175 meter was my record for the day.
I better keep on practising so I can start play for real soon.


Memories, went for a walk down town Kelowna down by the lake,
I miss my Swedish girls. This was our home with the national
Team twice and last time right before the Olympics.

Music + Sun = Me like!!!


Had sushi for dinner, sooooo good!

Preparing for a great week with alot of hours on the ice

and off ice practises. Looking forward to it! Prepared a good

pasta sallad for lunch tomorrow.


Danni


No comments:

Post a Comment