Feb 26, 2011

Friday

Some pictures from Sunday´s game against Toronto:

I played with Blanch & Sam.

We scored!

Jared was supporting us, and so did Fran, Dad, Rhys and
Brian. Thank u all for coming!

Kess was amazing in our net!

We won in a shoot out again, 5-4, lovely!

Yesterday I met Jeremy, a shooting coach, and we where
working on my shot at the Wave at one of the small rinks.

We where working on quick release..

Thank´s alot Jeremy, see u next week! Love to practise
on my shooting.

I went to the gym with Haleigh today.

Birthday boy! Cade turned 4 years old and had to
wear the birthday hat.

He got his favorite toy for his birthday, Mr Potato head.

Cade´s birthday cake.

Almost all my stuff I´v got from NIKE and Kent,
love it all! Great colors!
Tomorrow is my last game of the season with my team
Burlington, we will play against Brampton in Callingwood.
Last day for my Dad in Canada to, have a safe trip home!!
Danni

1 comment:

  1. Grattis till vinsten!!!

    vilka fina saker du fått:) Du får ta pics när du har kläderna, fina colors! Hälsa Cade grattis så mycket, så söt!

    puss s

    ReplyDelete