Feb 15, 2011

My Valentines day

My Valentines day:

Had gifts to my Canadian Mom and Dad, Fran and Ted.
I love to buy gifts to others!

Bought myself a new wallet, finally, had to match my lovely black and
golden AIK hat.

Made myself a smoothie before practice: Yoghurt, one egg,

one banana, frozen strawberiies,

and frozen blueberries, Yum!
Ice practice with the girls.

Me with the puck..

..again.

3 on 3 in one end.

Someone got stuck.

Some skating in the end of the practise.

My girls.

Went to Linnéa and Andrea´s place after practise. They made me
swedish meatballs with potatoes and lingonberry jam, thanks guys!!
And Linnéa made me put on their Hamilton Bulldog jersey, I
looked like a real fan!
With nr 22 on my back.

Linnéa with her ring, they´ve just got engaged,
I am so happy for you guys.
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment