Dec 10, 2010

My day in NYC

I flew from Toronto today, thank u for the ride
Nina! I will visit a shool, Manhattanville, for
a couple of days. This is from day 1:

Love the sun abow the clouds.

Had a stop in Philadelphia.

Took the smallest aircraft to LaGuardia airport,
right outside NYC. It was only a 9 seater, I
know a sister that never would step close to it =)

Getyting closer to the big City, this is what I
call compact living.

Coach for Manhattanville Eric Lang picked me
upp and we went down town.

We had a nice dinner at Smith & Wollensky´s.
Thank u Tommy and all of your staff!
Rockefeller Center and the big Christmas tree,
the people where skating even though it was sooo
cold, brrrrr.
Me at the Rockefeller Center, warm in my jacket.
-Vi är överallt-

We went to the NHL shop.

Alot of jersey´s and things, reminds me of my
old coach that used to get crazy in here, right
Peter?
We went down to Times Square.

With all the beutiful lights and colors.

Forever 21, this pic is dedicated to u Emelie.

One more.

There is alot of signs that u would recognize.

We visited Saint Patricks Cathedral,
beutiful from the outside, to the inside.
Danni


1 comment:

  1. Fick en klump i magen när jag såg planet, tappert att du vågade åka PANIC! Det ser ut som att du har haft det super i NYC, fina bilder. Ta hand om dig, love u. Puss Sandra

    ReplyDelete